Monday 19 November 2012

the First

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...
Alhamdulillah, this is my first post for this blog!! yeahh, *clap clap :)
First of all, i would like to introduce myself. My name is Red Hazelnut. Just call me Red. *yeah, just a nickname. I am a muslim and a girl. I still study in Petaling Jaya. Yes, i am a Malaysian. :)

erm... I got nothing to say actually. Currently my lappy got a fever, so now i used my dad's. Thus, i do not know when i gonna write my next post.

However, i am now in Kuala Terengganu, attending my mum's friend's wedding. okay, got nothing to say. till next post !


may Allah bless u and me :) 



my friend just upload it in her instagram ! yeah :) how was it? isn'it cool ?
we wish to wear it oneday, inshallah ^^

1 comment:

Amanda Balqisss said...

Subhanallah ! cantiknya korang pakai macam tu :') serious aku terharu . korang dah nampak arah tuju korang .aku ni masih hanyut dengan keseronokkan duniawi :'( Alhamdulillah . tahniah , kau insan terpilih menerima hidayah Allah :')